Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More happy days to come!!



Today while looking at post on freecycle there was one about a person who was a case worker needing clothing in sizes 3x & 4x for a person who she was trying to help. I ran straight for my closet and was able to find 10 shirts in this size. It feels so good to be able to help others who are in need of clothing. I did try on a few of my favorite shirts to make sure I was doing the right thing and when they swallowed me whole I knew that they had to go. NO REASON TO KEEP 4X clothing. I will NEVER need that size again. Right now I am about a size 20/22 depending on the cut and it feels so good. I can look in the mirror with out hating myself. It is such a good feeling. I am determined to keep losing weight even over the holidays.

Also I didn't enclose a picture of my baby last time I shared pics of my boys :) I do have 3 boys!! LOL Here is a picture of Joshua...

No comments: